1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harman Kardon Logic7 Radio Region Code Issue - Change from US to Europe

Hi there,
I'm a newbie and a happy owner of a 2005 RR "Westminster" Java Black (aftermarket LPG-Gas) which was imported by the pre-owner from the US to Germany. So here is my problem:
I need to change the region code in order to get german radio stations. Since our FM system doesn't (stations on frequencies like 89,2 ; 89,4 and so on) match the american system. I have already browsed to several threads and posts regarding this problem without no solution. Either all the infos come along with the older BMW bm54 system (mine is the Harman Kardon Logic7 - touch screen) or it is described how to get access only to the hidden menu in the NAV section, where you can run some more or less useful tests, but not how to change the radio region code settings. I wonder if there is another hidden menu like it was posted earlier for the RRS which is unfortunately different to the RR entertainment unit.
So if anybody out the explored how to enter another hidden menu regarding the issue I would be more than happy to get any kind of tip...

:)Sunny:) - "The Hamburger"
2005 L322
Limited Edition "Westminster" Java Black
LPG

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: Harman Kardon Logic7 Radio Region Code Issue - Change from US to Europe

I would love to know the answer as well, i have an American spec 05 HSE and the radio only does xx.1 xx.3 xx.5 etc.
would be really great if i can change it to all the stations

1 - 2 of 2 Posts