RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to this forum so don't really know how to post things but I need help finding a wiring diagram for the sound system in my 2009 Range Rover Sport. It has the 19 speaker Harman Kardon Logic 7 system in it and I want to install an aftermarket system and use all the speakers. I'm going to install new amps with the new head unit as well so I wont have to deal with the original fiber optic amplifier. I also am looking for the specifications for the speakers to determine the impedance(ohms) so I can choose the right amp(s). Im assuming there must be 2 amp.s in this thing for it to handle 19 speakers. Any help is greatly appreciated. Trying to get this done as soon as possible as a present to my wife. Also, I know there is an external amp underneath the front passenger seat but does anyone know where the second one is? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome to The Forum!!!
You posted this in the wrong forum.
You have a Range Rover Sport.
This is the forum for the real, FFRR, full sized Range Rovers.

You need to go to the L320 forum for help with the smaller (and newer)sport model.

I'm sure it's a great source and probably has what you need, if you first search the existing posts they have.

Best of luck with the upgrade!

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Moved. Apologies for not catching that during approval.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11 Posts
Hi, a friend of mine whose a Head Mechanic has said if u don't want to potentially encounter serious electrical issues, do not hook anything aftermarket to the car especially aftermaket stereos.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
33 Posts
I have been able to add aftermarket amp speakers and subs to my 2011 L320 LUX. Its not too complicated but its a couple of days of work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts