RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legacy Vendor
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - this isn't a sales pitch, just info at this stage for P38A enthusiasts.

"Andrew e" (Andy) and I have just purchased Hard Range Australia (aka HRA 4x4).

Please bear with us over the coming weeks as we re-establish the business back to the East Coast of Oz (Sydney and Canberra) and take stock of what is on hand.

I know there are no bullbars in stock at the moment, but we are keen for expressions of interest to gauge what size run we can do to keep prices down.

There will probably be a few changes to the web site as we assess what we do and don't want to sell.

As I drive the original HRA Rangie, I live the aftermarket parts that HRA do. It's bit like that old shaver ad "I liked it so much, I bought the company"

I have no illusions that this venture is going to be a big money spinner, and the profit margins are quite low. We are wanting to keep the good name of HRA alive and provide good service to P38A enthusiasts such as ourselves.

We'll keep you posted on how things progress over the coming weeks.

Cheers, Paul.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good luck with the venture! I know my friend and I would both be interested in the 2" EAS lift. Would you be willing to ship to the U.S.?

·
Legacy Vendor
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MrKaira said:
Good luck with the venture! I know my friend and I would both be interested in the 2" EAS lift. Would you be willing to ship to the U.S.?
Sure mate, it is all going to come down to the cost of shipping and export duties. As we learn more about the costs involved in the business and shipment of stock, we will let our potential customers know.

I don't want to limit our distribution of product due to "artificial" geographical boundaries. Andy and I are both P38A enthusiasts and want to"share the love" `) . If we can ship worldwide, cover our costs, and keep the business running with a small profit to keep us interested that would be quite acceptable `)

BTW: you can get approx 1" lift by using Storey Wilson's excellent EASunlock software with no other mods or affecting your existing shock and air bag setup.

Cheers, Paul.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Best of luck on the new venture. I hope that you can ship to the US as well. The P38 doesn't have quite the following over here due to 'reliability' issues. But now that prices have dropped significantly, I am hoping we will be seeing more on the trails. I picked mine up recently and absolutely love it.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Awesome. was wondering what had happened to HRA. Keen to see the products and pricing once you get on top of things.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Paul , im hoping that your expertise may help with a solution for my hard riding 2000 range rover p38, the eas had been giving me no end of grief and i have rebuilt the compressor and i purchased one of your eas valve block kits, after a methodical rebuild of the valve block it behaves basically as new :)
i was so happy that a month ago, i purchased 2 more kits, 1 for a spare valve block i had and 1 for a mate.
but the p38 still rides unpleasantly hard , very small - small pot holes even send nasty shocks through the vehicle.
i have done some searching and threads on here and elsewhere all give verrrrrrrry mixed opinions as to likely cause , eg shocks, air bags, ride heights , bushes etc.
do you have some wisdom to share ? could it be as simple as shocks ? or ?
would appreciate your help if you can.
Cheers.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,244 Posts
Great news Paul,
Congratulations mate!

Martin

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Great news Paul congratulations ..

Scotty

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Just for the record you folks are replying to a thread almost three years old. When we started the revamp of the home pages back in February emails were sent to hardrange contact listed, site contact and to Paul. As far as I know, no responces were received back on any front so I for one have no clue what is up with their site.

southernP38, I would highly suggest starting a new thread on it's own to gain some help from a broader section of folks.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,244 Posts
Bollox, that is all I have to say about it.:oops:

Martin

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Nice, :oops: I thought it was funny because I spoke to Paul about 3 weeks ago. He said he was going to sell only on eBay for awhile. I think he said he was struggling trying to find the time to run the store, since he started his new job...

Sounds familiar to me...

Scotty

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Sounds familiar to me...

Scotty
DUDE!!! Seriously not funny.:naughty: Man I sure hope things aren't a repeat of what you are thinking of!! I sure as hell don't want to go through that again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts