RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is again,hope you all end up with what you were after.Have you done all you promised - I nearly did,just one P38 and a fine old SIIA SWB left that did not quite get finished......
(Got my present a bit early to avoid the rush, a Thermal Dynamics 200A AC/DC tig welder - now thats a top present.)
May I wish you all a peaceful time and an interesting new year. :D

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,235 Posts
Merry Christmas to all!
We are heading to SMORR (www.SMORR.net) On new years eve for some wheeling. Anyone is welcome to join the fun.

Martin and family

·
Registered
300 Posts
Merry Christmas to all!
My present also came early as I have just today been cleared by the doctors from a case of severe and aggressive pneumonia that almost was too much. I thank God and the Virgencita de Guadalupe for saving me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congratulations Mag! A word of advise...deep breath then go in!

Merry Christmas to All

charliet

·
Registered
276 Posts
Congratulations Mag!

Think of the fun that that's ahead in some years: birthday and christmas only some days apart :D .

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sigi

·
Registered
701 Posts
Congrats Kmag! That leather smell in your RR might change to wipes and baby oil :wink: .

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,765 Posts
lrscott said:
Congrats Kmag! That leather smell in your RR might change to wipes and baby oil :wink: .
:lol: If his Rangie smells like butt wipes and baby oil he will be lucky! :mrgreen: Pretty soon instead of new car scent turned dirty diaper scent he'll be begging to have the new baby scent back!

Attachments

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
WOW now that is a beatutiful gift, congrats Mag.... :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: get use to the :shhh:

Scotty

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well done Mags - I have a daughter who was born on the 28th Dec, only trouble is trying to keep it a special day for her apart from Christmas.
Changing nappies tho - what are you thinking ? Thats womens work. :dance:

·
Registered
151 Posts
All the best lads :thumb: have good un

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,235 Posts
At least now we know why Mag has been a little "cranky" lately...........having to run around and pamper a preggers wife!
Congrats mate! :clap:

Martin

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Cranky? I thought I was being a little lax lately. :)
You should have seen my "I effing hate you" thread from a couple years ago. It was pure awesomeness...but it got nuked. :crybaby2:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts