Range Rovers Forum banner

Hamann Conqueror

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  PRSC 
#1 ·
#5 ·
IMO...

That widebody looks ridiculous. Why does your offroad-ready 4x4 need a racing-style widebody kit? Besides, without it looks like it has horrible fitment. Not a single piece of that kit seems to add anything useful to your RRS, and it certainly doesn't add any class.

This is just my opinion....

#7 ·
gooseyloosey said:
PRSC said:
I am considering making my RRSSC a Hamann. What you guys think?

http://www.hamann-motorsport.com/en/tun ... 9/gallery/
If they can fix your door misalignment while they're at it, I'd go for it.
They actually did and before than they wanted to change my SUV for another they had but it was black, so I decided to have my doors fixed and it too the delear 8 hours to fix while I was there looking at how they would do it to make sure they didnt damage anything in the process.

Other than that I am happy with my RRS S/C!

#8 ·
MIAMIRRS said:
IMO...

That widebody looks ridiculous. Why does your offroad-ready 4x4 need a racing-style widebody kit? Besides, without it looks like it has horrible fitment. Not a single piece of that kit seems to add anything useful to your RRS, and it certainly doesn't add any class.

I agree but what I am really looking for is the rear skirt with Exhaust. Everythig else I will leave factory but would really like to get an exhaust system.

#10 ·
PRSC said:
MIAMIRRS said:
IMO...

I agree but what I am really looking for is the rear skirt with Exhaust. Everythig else I will leave factory but would really like to get an exhaust system.
If you get a lower, more aggressive rear and don't do the sides and front it will look really weird. Also, looks like both those rear skirts are only for the bumper that fits to the wide body kit... The non widebody hamann does not change the bumper.
You can do an exhaust without changing your stock bumper.... Save the money, hassle and your car's good looks.

#11 ·
Doing just the exhaust sounds better but will fitment be the same? I like the quad exhaust systme but would like to hear it first. Lets see if any sounds clips come up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.