RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,671 Posts
I am guessing the 'How do you wash your roof" thread lands in the L322 hall of fame? :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PJPR01, the selection process is very rigorous.

And just a fyi for all members, don't be starting threads with the intent of getting into the Hall of Fame. Fakery will not get you there. :naughty:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,454 Posts
Wow...remember that one from MO...those were some entertaining days for sure - fireworks every night! Of course, now my rover is 8 years old this month...but it still feels like I picked it up yesterday....and drives just as well. Too bad some of the other guys have long gone on...Poker, NY, 1%...good times!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,671 Posts
Why is thread stickied? It's out of date without any real information.
LMAO!!! What an incredible way to start the day. Thank Pete. :thumb:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,671 Posts
The bus apparently. :mrgreen:

This is a joke thread for over the top and ridiculous threads that have popped up. It's not meant to be technical.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,671 Posts
Oh that's okay. I am sure you have other strengths. Maybe you could share your roof washing technique?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
I did thoroughly enjoy the 2012 sport thread. I wonder how Tom made out with it in the end.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I did thoroughly enjoy the 2012 sport thread. I wonder how Tom made out with it in the end.
He was something. He likely gave up and sold it for parts.

But you really missed some of the golden years we had here when the L320 was a new vehicle and attracted the 24" wheel crowd.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Haa.

Does the Range Rover Sport have a roof ? Downunder drivers from the left and upside down can only wash our undersides Goosey Loosey !

Cheerio,

Vinniman.
'88 Hi-line
Perth, W.A.

N.B. Customers don't pay me for civilian engineering knowledge, they pay me for the 'application' of this civilian engineering knowledge.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
johnsaroza92
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing