RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...after picking up my RRS from service yesterday I was driving on a sunny Saturday morning and suddenly realized that smart, caring and diligent professionals at the dealership (Land Rover of Manhattan) must have wiped my instrument cluster with a dirty tower or something of that nature, as I now have a lot of hairline scratches on the plastic. I won't even waste my time talking to them - in the past 3 years they have done minor damage to the truck every single time I brought it in for service (dents, scratches, valuables stolen, etc). I never notice these things because I always pick it up after 7PM after a 10-12 hour day at work, so its hard to notice these little things right away.

Is there anything I can use to polish those scratches out? Its incredibly annoying to have to look at them when driving in sunny weather.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Or if you're really cheap like me and the scratches are not deep, use a very soft 100% cotton cloth and some Pledge furniture polish. I like the lemon-scented one.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Things like this are why my service invoice is always marked "NO WASH/DETAIL". :cry:

gooseyloosey said:
Or if you're really cheap like me and the scratches are not deep, use a very soft 100% cotton cloth and some Pledge furniture polish. I like the lemon-scented one.
Pledge is great for the rear headrest slides!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts