RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting for my RRS to be produced. I had a previous production date of February 12. When I made a couple of option changes, I noticed it was pushed back a week to February 19. How accurate are these production dates? Do cars ever go into production before or after the date given on the order sheet? Thanks for your feedback.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I am waiting for my RRS to be produced. I had a previous production date of February 12. When I made a couple of option changes, I noticed it was pushed back a week to February 19. How accurate are these production dates? Do cars ever go into production before or after the date given on the order sheet? Thanks for your feedback.

I really hope that's not the case with me. At this point I'm leaving no room for error

·
Registered
367 Posts
Mine was pulled forward by quite a bit - about 6 weeks.

Supposed to get to the dealership TOMORROW. But I'm not holding my breath....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ordered mine in October and just came off line but sa still said 2 more months....

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. Trez, you've made so many changes I heard your production date is now 2016.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Trez, you've made so many changes I heard your production date is now 2016.
I have exactly 19 more days of Volt driving left in me. After that I'm tapped out. I'll be driving my wife's E-class (which I love btw (the wife too, lol)) for about two weeks after that until the car arrives. Really hoping for an on time or early delivery. They're still saying March 15-17th. I have a backup plan already if that date doesn't work and sadly it's to go to another brand cause I feel like I have really inconvenienced myself enough by now.

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have exactly 19 more days of Volt driving left in me. After that I'm tapped out. I'll be driving my wife's E-class (which I love btw (the wife too, lol)) for about two weeks after that until the car arrives. Really hoping for an on time or early delivery. They're still saying March 15-17th. I have a backup plan already if that date doesn't work and sadly it's to go to another brand cause I feel like I have really inconvenienced myself enough by now.
You can't do that, I'll have no one left on this forum to pick on.

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'll like the alternative, I plan on getting a new stingray and a new explorer for the same price.
Wait a year for the C7Z06. 638hp in 3400 lb car will get you anywhere quick. Don't drive a Ford or I won't talk to you again.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Ha, it's the same cycle all over again for his C7. Sorry Trez, have to pile it on.

-ThinkMac-

Wait a year for the C7Z06. 638hp in 3400 lb car will get you anywhere quick. Don't drive a Ford or I won't talk to you again.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
The Ford was a joke, but the Stingray is a SICK car. I usually HATE American cars but this thing is a work of art IMO.
So it looks like I'm in for a wait no matter what car I choose.
I have a feeling by the time all these cars are ready I'll want to wait for the next NSX, which btw everyone just forgot about, I think Acura is dropping the ball on that car badly. It wasn't in any of the auto shows I've been to this year.

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Ford was a joke, but the Stingray is a SICK car. I usually HATE American cars but this thing is a work of art IMO.
So it looks like I'm in for a wait no matter what car I choose.
I have a feeling by the time all these cars are ready I'll want to wait for the next NSX, which btw everyone just forgot about, I think Acura is dropping the ball on that car badly. It wasn't in any of the auto shows I've been to this year.
You won't go wrong with a Vette. I also have a C6Z with 505 hp in a 3100lb car. They have done such a good job with the Stingray that the new car is close to the C6Z on the road course and the strip. The C7Z will blow both away without even trying.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
You won't go wrong with a Vette. I also have a C6Z with 505 hp in a 3100lb car. They have done such a good job with the Stingray that the new car is close to the C6Z on the road course and the strip. The C7Z will blow both away without even trying.
Sounds like you're gonna buy one too. :) Let's see if they'll make one in Corris Gray for us. I still haven't driven it although I intend to this next weekend.

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like you're gonna buy one too. :) Let's see if they'll make one in Corris Gray for us. I still haven't driven it although I intend to this next weekend.
I'm seriously thinking of getting one. Gotta keep the streak alive; C3, C4, C5, C6...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts