RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being installed, they are telling me if I want my regular led lights to be on with the daylight running lights it's going to take too long.
Should I just have them wire it only for the daylight running lights?
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2018 Velar R-Drynamic HSE P380
101 Posts
Re: Guys im at my dealer waiting for the daylight running lights

what dealershup are you using. I went to be mydealership andther wanted close to $1600 and they only have installed one pair. I would like get it so its on with the other LED lights

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

what dealershup are you using. I went to be mydealership andther wanted close to $1600 and they only have installed one pair. I would like get it so its on with the other LED lights
I'm at land Rover sudbury, they did say it's possible to have them all on but it won't be done today and I don't have the time to leave it

·
Registered
2018 Velar R-Drynamic HSE P380
101 Posts

gotcha, I love the look of having both the drving lights and LEDs on at the same time. I went to my dealership Jake Kaplans in Norwood and they didnt really have any experience installng those lights and they wanted to so much money. Good luck congrats on the lights!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

gotcha, I love the look of having both the drving lights and LEDs on at the same time. I went to my dealership Jake Kaplans in Norwood and they didnt really have any experience installng those lights and they wanted to so much money. Good luck congrats on the lights!
Thank you, I just paid the bill it's $1224 I did ask them if I want the other led's on I will bring it back and they said fine for that. I just want to test it and see if I like it this way, I think just the daylights on looks pretty mean :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts