RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked all over this forum and perhaps overlooked a comprehensive post for the L320. Forgive me if I have but here goes... I want to replace my heater core matrix. The P38 forum has a good thread with pictures covering the core replacement (disconnecting pipes at the core and replacing with new o-rings) without removing the dash. I'm not sure this method works for the L320 (08' RRS non-SC). Some pictures on the L320 forum show the L320 core with non-removable pipes, other pictures show the core with what appears to be removable elbows. Any RR mechanics out there that can weigh in on what I can expect and if I will be able to do the core swap without changing the pipes? FYI- Atlantic British shows two parts available for my model. One OEM and one aftermarket. The technical diagrams look different where the pipes connect to the core. Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
809 Posts
I have not done this job but I replaced one on my old Jag. What they do is cut the pipes and join them with existing pipes using hose and clamps. I don`t know if this is what they do on an RRS but I strongly suspect that is how it is done.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,147 Posts
Yes it's possible. That's how my indy shop did it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts