RangeRovers.net Forum banner

861 - 866 of 866 Posts

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #861
No 4 wheeling with this one, it's kinda my baby! I've had this particular Rover for over a decade, poor thing..... Low range, traction control, and so on works fine though, so it is ready

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
39 Posts
Hi Martin that's good to here that there has been no trouble with the conversion , have you done any 4x4 work with the unit, how long before you do another run with the adaptor shaft, please put me down for one when you do
thanks.
I've expressed the same desire via PM, but will tag in here as well :).

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #863
I will contact the guy that makes the adapter shaft and see what he says as far as timeline and cost.
It will be a pay upfront deal though, so if that isn't acceptable, say so now. I've been lumped with too much stuff from idiots not paying.
Plates are cnc cut and await the correct diameter tubing to weld up

Martin

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am willing to pay upfront, will need to know the $$ and approx leadtimes. The garage is finally getting some attention, so i'm hoping to put the Rover back in sometime soonish to begin work. At this moment it's a tossup between sourcing the bits for the LS-conversion, and sourcing the bits to rebuild the 4.6.

Appreciate it LLT!

-Nate

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Martin,

Just checking in to see if you've been able to scare up the pricing. I know I am quite excited about this as a possibility (As i'm sure others are), trying to not get too antsy!
Thanks!

-Nate

861 - 866 of 866 Posts