Range Rovers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Group buy on 2010 Range Rover Sport LED Tail Light

60K views 238 replies 53 participants last post by  RRToadHall 
#1 ·
I am putting together a group buy on genuine 2010 LED tailights which appears to be direct fitment for 06-09 RRS.

We can get pricing of $550 shipped if we can get 8 people or more. Please PM me if you are interested and provide info on how you can place your order directly from vendor.

Thanks

Here is what they look like...
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37944

#153 ·
bigjames21 said:
i just got home and had them waiting for me. :D
Now I need to order the resistors, and is there anyone in the socal area that would be able to put these lights on my rrs when i get it, hopefully within the next week? lol, because im not really a diy person and dont want to mess up these lights or the car for that matter.
I don't think it could be any easier. unscrew, pop out, replace. It took me 10 minutes to do both.

#155 ·
Goinkin said:
bigjames21 said:
i just got home and had them waiting for me. :D
Now I need to order the resistors, and is there anyone in the socal area that would be able to put these lights on my rrs when i get it, hopefully within the next week? lol, because im not really a diy person and dont want to mess up these lights or the car for that matter.
I don't think it could be any easier. unscrew, pop out, replace. It took me 10 minutes to do both.
Did you put the resistors on them? or did you just put on the lights?

#157 ·
Well I paid in full on Tuesday night and my lights arrived today (Friday) :dance:
They were delivered by UPS and came from Dansville VA. You guys on the west coast should get yours by early next week
in the meantime I am putting mine in tomorrow morning with pics to follow :D

#158 ·
O-Town said:
Well I paid in full on Tuesday night and my lights arrived today (Friday) :dance:
They were delivered by UPS and came from Dansville VA. You guys on the west coast should get yours by early next week
in the meantime I am putting mine in tomorrow morning with pics to follow :D
Do you think you could also include some pics of the installation?

#165 ·
bigjames21 said:
^^^they look great, did you also install the resistors? How was the installation, was there any parts that were tricky?
NO resistors. Took ten minutes. Only thing tricky is getting the lights to pop out. I put a plastic putty knife up against the light in between the fender and light and pushed against the light itself. Popped right out. Then unclipped the old light, clipped in the new light, popped it in and screwed the two screws. It's probably the most straight forward thing to replace on this rig.

#172 ·
bogart101 said:
Great!!

Alboogie and Skydiver...where are you? youve gone radio silent. :? The vendor ordered your lights based on your commitment. They are in stock in his warehouse.
Lets not leave him hanging. Will produced a really nice deal based on the min 10 committments. If you guys arent going to keep your word /:( , he has 2 sets left and will do the same deal.

Whos interested?

My Sincere apologies. Ive been out of the country traveling for work and just getting back online today. If the lights are still available, I will pay the vendor immediately. Please advise

#173 ·
Alboogie7 said:
bogart101 said:
Great!!

Alboogie and Skydiver...where are you? youve gone radio silent. :? The vendor ordered your lights based on your commitment. They are in stock in his warehouse.
Lets not leave him hanging. Will produced a really nice deal based on the min 10 committments. If you guys arent going to keep your word /:( , he has 2 sets left and will do the same deal.

Whos interested?

My Sincere apologies. Ive been out of the country traveling for work and just getting back online today. If the lights are still available, I will pay the vendor immediately. Please advise
No problem :) I think he sent you a new paypal link today...please let me know when you make pmt.

#175 ·
Hey bogart, could you check with the vendor on my behalf? I sent an email but haven't gotten a reply. I paid for the lights on the 5th but havent received it yet. I really thought today would be the day since another member from OC ordered his on the 4th and received it last friday. Thanks!

#176 ·
bs0dxi said:
Hey bogart, could you check with the vendor on my behalf? I sent an email but haven't gotten a reply. I paid for the lights on the 5th but havent received it yet. I really thought today would be the day since another member from OC ordered his on the 4th and received it last friday. Thanks!
Bs0dxi

Il call him this am and see what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.