RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
bigjames21 said:
^^^they look great, did you also install the resistors? How was the installation, was there any parts that were tricky?
NO resistors. Took ten minutes. Only thing tricky is getting the lights to pop out. I put a plastic putty knife up against the light in between the fender and light and pushed against the light itself. Popped right out. Then unclipped the old light, clipped in the new light, popped it in and screwed the two screws. It's probably the most straight forward thing to replace on this rig.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
I guess you did, and so did I... I was having fun wheeling over the weekend and missed all the action here as well, but I see that the admin was busy trimming this thread quite a bit (sorry about the extra workload Carl.) Let's keep the tone respectful and courteous toward everyone.

·
Registered
32 Posts
bogart101 said:
Great!!

Alboogie and Skydiver...where are you? youve gone radio silent. :? The vendor ordered your lights based on your commitment. They are in stock in his warehouse.
Lets not leave him hanging. Will produced a really nice deal based on the min 10 committments. If you guys arent going to keep your word /:( , he has 2 sets left and will do the same deal.

Whos interested?

My Sincere apologies. Ive been out of the country traveling for work and just getting back online today. If the lights are still available, I will pay the vendor immediately. Please advise

·
Registered
112 Posts
Alboogie7 said:
bogart101 said:
Great!!

Alboogie and Skydiver...where are you? youve gone radio silent. :? The vendor ordered your lights based on your commitment. They are in stock in his warehouse.
Lets not leave him hanging. Will produced a really nice deal based on the min 10 committments. If you guys arent going to keep your word /:( , he has 2 sets left and will do the same deal.

Whos interested?

My Sincere apologies. Ive been out of the country traveling for work and just getting back online today. If the lights are still available, I will pay the vendor immediately. Please advise
No problem :) I think he sent you a new paypal link today...please let me know when you make pmt.

·
Registered
112 Posts
guys he still has 2 left....skydiver didnt post, and unfortunately :( :( shipping to norway was absurd.
sorry skoner

anybody else? he'll honor the $470 for the last 2...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey bogart, could you check with the vendor on my behalf? I sent an email but haven't gotten a reply. I paid for the lights on the 5th but havent received it yet. I really thought today would be the day since another member from OC ordered his on the 4th and received it last friday. Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
bs0dxi said:
Hey bogart, could you check with the vendor on my behalf? I sent an email but haven't gotten a reply. I paid for the lights on the 5th but havent received it yet. I really thought today would be the day since another member from OC ordered his on the 4th and received it last friday. Thanks!
Bs0dxi

Il call him this am and see what's up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
bogart101 said:
Alboogie7 said:
bogart101 said:
Great!!

Whos interested?

No problem :) I think he sent you a new paypal link today...please let me know when you make pmt.

This is to confirm payment has been made.

161 - 180 of 239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.