RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Just got them and they work great. A little lazy to do the resistor thing. I'll save it till I can't stand the double clicking any more. Thanks for the hook up again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i just got home and had them waiting for me. :D
Now I need to order the resistors, and is there anyone in the socal area that would be able to put these lights on my rrs when i get it, hopefully within the next week? lol, because im not really a diy person and dont want to mess up these lights or the car for that matter.

·
Registered
521 Posts
bigjames21 said:
Now I need to order the resistors, and is there anyone in the socal area that would be able to put these lights on my rrs when i get it, hopefully within the next week? lol, because im not really a diy person and dont want to mess up these lights or the car for that matter.
I don't think it could be any easier. unscrew, pop out, replace. It took me 10 minutes to do both.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Goinkin said:
bigjames21 said:
I don't think it could be any easier. unscrew, pop out, replace. It took me 10 minutes to do both.
Did you put the resistors on them? or did you just put on the lights?

·
Registered
521 Posts
bigjames21 said:
Did you put the resistors on them? or did you just put on the lights?
No resistors. All it does is cause the blinking arrows to blink faster inside the car. I can live with that.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well I paid in full on Tuesday night and my lights arrived today (Friday) :dance:
They were delivered by UPS and came from Dansville VA. You guys on the west coast should get yours by early next week
in the meantime I am putting mine in tomorrow morning with pics to follow :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
O-Town said:
Well I paid in full on Tuesday night and my lights arrived today (Friday) :dance:
They were delivered by UPS and came from Dansville VA. You guys on the west coast should get yours by early next week
in the meantime I am putting mine in tomorrow morning with pics to follow :D
Do you think you could also include some pics of the installation?

141 - 160 of 239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.