RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
hes not the greatest on responses. I spoke to him this am. He reiterated 5-7 day receipt from pmt date. Apparantly he has only received 5 pmts. Guys please get them in so we make sure we meet the 10 min committments.

thx

ill keep you updated as i hear more.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'd love to pay and get the ball rolling on these lights, but I have not received an email from the vendor. I sent you PM on Thursday with my email address again, but still have not heard anything. If you could check into this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Domex said:
I'd love to pay and get the ball rolling on these lights, but I have not received an email from the vendor. I sent you PM on Thursday with my email address again, but still have not heard anything. If you could check into this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Domex

Sorry. I gave him the wrong email address. Just resent this am.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Guys

Here is the latest from the vendor.

"update!

Alboogie7...no show
O-town... no show
Skydiver...no show

these guys have until tuesday.  i will then cancel the money request...  we are repricing as of Monday.   482.00 shipped U.S.

everyone else has shipped.
the 3 slots that these guys do not complete will still be available at 470... after that the repricing is in effect."

Domex. I resent him your correct email address this am. My apologies.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Guys I'm so sorry for the hold up, I was out of town on business and just got back.
I would like to report I have PAID IN FULL :thumb:

Thanks again for the group buy :clap:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just received them via UPS. They are coming from the East coast. Everything looks good--they are genuine Rover Parts.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great!!

Alboogie and Skydiver...where are you? youve gone radio silent. :? The vendor ordered your lights based on your commitment. They are in stock in his warehouse.
Lets not leave him hanging. Will produced a really nice deal based on the min 10 committments. If you guys arent going to keep your word /:( , he has 2 sets left and will do the same deal.

Whos interested?

121 - 140 of 239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.