RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
yes Please put me on the list.....and We also would like the RESISTORS as well please `)

·
Registered
112 Posts
O-Town said:
yes Please put me on the list.....and We also would like the RESISTORS as well please `)
Resistors aren't included. They are only a few dollars. Check page 4 of this thread, I think i got mine from vleds as well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Alboogie7 said:
put me down...is he including resistors as well? what type of shipping is included?

Ill check on the shipping, but i believe it is ups. Resistors arent included, I believe I got mine from VLEDS for a few dollars.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
bogart101 said:
Alboogie7 said:
put me down...is he including resistors as well? what type of shipping is included?

Ill check on the shipping, but i believe it is ups. Resistors arent included, I believe I got mine from VLEDS for a few dollars.
Great work bogart! This is an excellent mod and the lights and resistors (VLEDs) have held up very well. Unfortunately I can't say the same about aftermarket LED tails I got for 997. Best thing to do is stick with OEM if possible.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ok Guys,

The list of committments I have at this time is as follows:

1. Alboogie7
2. O-Town
3. msh26
4. RRSupercharged888
5. Bsodxi
6. Domex
7. Frisco_TX_RRS
8. Cameradude
9. SkoTner (as long as vendor can ship Internationally)
10. Skydiver (as long as vendor can ship to Canada via UPS)

The following guys have expressed interest but not committed:
1. Stillderanged
2. bigjames21
3. JoeyG
4. blaughva
5. chris4851

Ill call the vendor tomorrow and get final pricing and let you all know next steps. Let me know if I've missed anyone.

Thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think someone posted pics a few pages back.

The only issue for me will be the install - I will probably bring it to a shop..not really a DIYer..

·
Registered
66 Posts
bs0dxi said:
I think someone posted pics a few pages back.
I mean who will be the first one buying from this group buy :)

bs0dxi said:
I will probably bring it to a shop
It's VERY easy, even if you are not a DIY-guy yourself. I love making videos, so I will make a video on how to do to it when I get them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ok guys,

Drum roll please. Based upon this level of interest he will do $470 shipped and insured anywhere in the continental us!! That is a ridiculous price for an oem part.

As for shipping to Canada he will do UPS but it will probably be an additional $20. As far as Norway, he will look into the cheapest method and pass the cost on with no handling charges. He anticipates it will be about $40 - $50.

Next steps:

Please send me your email addresses and I will pass them on. The vendor will then email you a paypal invoice and ship directly to you. He'll keep me apprised with progress so I can let you all know. He will be including his card in each shipment so you will be able to direct any questions/issues (there should be none) to him.

Its a very easy and satisfying upgrade. Please see the instructions on Page 4 of this thread.

As soon as I have collected 10 addresses Ill forward them on to him.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
282 Posts
When's the deadline to commit? I may order an extra set to have Lightwurkz mod... I need to call them tomorrow and see if they'll still do it first.

81 - 100 of 239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.