RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I installed these on mine. Absolutely love em. Thanks to SB for a great write up ...and a couple of text messages to help on the install `)

·
Registered
82 Posts
bogart101 said:
I installed these on mine. Absolutely love em. Thanks to SB for a great write up ...and a couple of text messages to help on the install `)
Can you throw a couple of pics up of your rig? I have an MY06 RRSSC Zermatt/Ebony and would like to see them installed on yours.

Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
152 Posts
I would like to get a pair as well .... :dance:
please send me the info as well
thank you in advance :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
gooseyloosey said:
Did anyone check to see if the flasher module can easily be replaced with an '10? It would avoid the whole resistor splicing, getting hotter than a matchhead, thing.
Would like to get these lights as well ...

On an alldata lookup frenzy today. Was wondering if anyone had a write up on how the turn signal works for a 2010+. On our older models, it is controlled by the switch on the steering column, turning left or right is making a separate connection to the CJB, that turns on the respective lights on that specific side. Not sure if this switch is interchangeable, with a 2010+ switch that offers additional features ...below is the write up on how 2006-2009 switch works ...

Turn Signal Indicators
The turn signal indicators are operated by pushing the switch up for right hand indicators and down for left hand indicators. The switch has a detent position which locks the switch in the selected position until it is moved to the central off position. The switch also has a 'lane change' function which allows the switch to be operated without moving through the detent for use when changing lane on motorways or when overtaking. When released from the 'lane change' position, the switch is automatically returned to the central off position. The left and right hand turn signal indicator switch positions are connected on separate wires to the Central Junction Box (CJB) and the switch. When a switch position selection is made, a circuit is completed from the CJB to ground, via the selected switch position. The CJB detects the completed circuit and operates the selected turn signal indicator until the switch is moved to the central off position. The turn signal indicators can be cancelled either manually by the driver or automatically when the steering wheel is rotated to the straight ahead position.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Seems Like I opened a can of worms 8-0= . Ive gotten a bunch of pms and i see interest on the board. Lets start an interested party list and Ill see what kind of group buy i can get put together, only if the Mods approve. I dont want to upset the apple cart.

I havent talked to the vendor in months so im not even sure I can get it done but will try!

Thx.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,672 Posts
bogart101 said:
Lets start an interested party list and Ill see what kind of group buy i can get put together, only if the Mods approve. I dont want to upset the apple cart.
Nothin wrong with group buys at all. I for one think they are a great way to save folks bucks and help out the community. We just ask that if it becomes a regular thing you take steps to become a vendor.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Do you think the vendor could supply some 2010-11 full size Rover tail lights? I know it's a sport board, but I thought I'd give it a try haha.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Guys,

Just a quick update. Ive spoken with the vendor and he will get back to me (hopefully this week) to let me know what he can do. Ill let you all know as soon as I have more info. Ive gotten a bunch of pms and I will update all as well.

thx.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm interest in a GB as well. I have run a quick google search just to see what full price is on these but can't seem to find any vendors besides ebay. If its not crazy, I'm looking to go ahead and just buy them now. Anyone have any suggested sites?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ok guys....sorry for the delay. I finally heard back with the vendor. Heres the deal. If we get 10 definites it will be no more than $500 shipped. If we get more it will likely be less. What id like to do is put together a list of definites at $500 shipped. Once I have a confirmed list I'll get back with him and get a final price shipped. He will then send individual paypal bills and take it from there. I guess I should have done this awhile ago as it looks like you guys will get them for less than I paid. Oh Well. LOL `)

Please respond with your committment and Ill put a final list together by Tuesday night EST. Ill call him Wed and get final pricing for all of you. Its a great mod and fairly simple.

61 - 80 of 239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.