Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 239 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
joeynahlous said:
Hey guys, i am wanting to buy one set of these lights is the group a one time thing or is it still going on, where can i find them and how can i locate the specific dealer!
thank you all!

i am no longer part of this group buy. last time I checked boart101 was facilitating one.

bogart101 said:
Guys,

Ive got 8 email addresses to send to the vendor. Still havent heard from:

msh26
skdiver
camera dude

from the original committed list or:

stillderanged
bigjames21
Joeyg
blaughva
chris4851
remi08

from the interested list.

Need a couple more so I can send the order in and get the pricing at 470.

Let me know.

Thx.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I'm also interested in a group buy, can you pm me?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I posted yesterday and just ought a pair of 2010 lights for my Rover... Do you still have instructions for what type and how to install resistors?

Thank you in advance

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I'm really interested in buying these, can I still get them for that $500 shipped price mentioned at the beginning of this thread?

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
any update?

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Any chance on starting another one? Or offering the units at a discounted price for rr.net members?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,674 Posts
Anyone can start a group buy if they are willing to do the foot work and communicate with suppliers. As far as discounted prices you would need to ask the suppliers selling the items.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey was up! i just bought 09 sport and I'm trying to do exactly what u did with ur tail lights, I'm trying to find places but its all in the UK and won't ship to the US. Where do u find there LED lights?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey was up! i just bought 09 sport and I'm trying to do exactly what u did with ur tail lights, I'm trying to find places but its all in the UK and won't ship to the US. Where do u find there LED lights?
Not as cheap, but here is a new set with a pre-wired conversion. Looking for cheaper? I saw many left-only/right only also, but you need to do some wiring yourself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-OEM-RANGE-ROVER-SPORT-LED-Rear-Taillight-Retrofit-Kit-For-2006-2009-Models-/180866474940?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1c7b63bc&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can only get 6.8 Ohm 50W Resistors, the question is to those who understand. Can I use 6.8ohm 50w instead of 6ohm 50w

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can you hook me up with the distributor for the 2010 tail light. I know this thread is over a year ago, but I want to start a new group buy if anybody else is interested in doing this or can you please refer me to any group buy you know of.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,674 Posts
I am interested in a group buy. That makes the 2 of us.
This group buy has been closed for well over two years old. Dan's last post was over 11 months ago. As posted above you are welcome to start a group buy of your own.

I will be closing this thread so more folks are left hanging.

221 - 239 of 239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.