RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just installed mine they look great!! :clap:

I bought the resistors and decided not to put them in I thought the blinker would have annoyed me but I don't mind it.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
68 Posts
Hey,
Yesterday I was going to install these and as I was taking out one of my old tail lights, one of the prongs broke and a part of it is stuck in the car so I cant put the new tail lights in. Did anyone have this problem/do you know what I can do to get it out? Thanks

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
802 Posts
bigjames21 said:
Hey,
Yesterday I was going to install these and as I was taking out one of my old tail lights, one of the prongs broke and a part of it is stuck in the car so I cant put the new tail lights in. Did anyone have this problem/do you know what I can do to get it out? Thanks
A pin with a bent tip, or - if the broken prong has a sharp edge that can be caught - a jeweler's flatblade screwdriver. That's unfortunate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, my truck is 09 RRS S/C and i found online 2 tail light OEM Genuine for 2010 range rover sport and i need to check if this light fit on my 09 truck,do i need to buy any other parts to get the LED works.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Are you serious dude?

Read the post, it's 14 pages long and it answers every possible question on the subject.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I finally got my set from Will, it took about 5 business days to get here (san diego) from (Virigina). I was having the same problem like everyone else, it was a bitch trying to get the tail light off. i tried almost every tool, but the one that finally worked is my plastic rice scooper! :lol:

The car looks beautiful, especially after Debadged. The tail lights match very well with my color.

Thanks for the tail lights Will, i'm very happy with the purchase!

btw, what's everyone doing with their original tail lights?

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Dimex, talk to Goinkin he's done a series of subtle tweaks to his rig that in my opinion are pretty key in that color way. The taillights was one of them.

Congrats on your new RRS.

Rafa

·
Registered
521 Posts
rafa said:
Dimex, talk to Goinkin he's done a series of subtle tweaks to his rig that in my opinion are pretty key in that color way. The taillights was one of them.

Congrats on your new RRS.

Rafa
Awww. Thanks broheme.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I've had those wheels (style 7) sitting in my garage for a few weeks now and will install in the next couple of weeks.

Going to 22s huh? I tried some for a few days and the ride was awful, maybe the streets in TX are better, but here in Portland I hated it.

I also noted immediately that unless you have it on sport mode the thing it's sluggish as heck, so fuel economy went out the window as if wasn't bad enough already

Drove in some gravel roads and that killed it for me, because of the wider tires that thing skidded all over the place to the point of imminent danger. Figured I can't put something on this rig that makes it's very purpose null.

Anyway, don't get rid of your OEMs yet.

Rafa

P.S. The truck did look cool though with 285/35/22s but I wish I had 285/40 so it would fill the wheel well better.

·
Registered
521 Posts
rafa said:
I've had those wheels (style 7) sitting in my garage for a few weeks now and will install in the next couple of weeks.

Going to 22s huh? I tried some for a few days and the ride was awful, maybe the streets in TX are better, but here in Portland I hated it.

I also noted immediately that unless you have it on sport mode the thing it's sluggish as heck, so fuel economy went out the window as if wasn't bad enough already

Drove in some gravel roads and that killed it for me, because of the wider tires that thing skidded all over the place to the point of imminent danger. Figured I can't put something on this rig that makes it's very purpose null.

Anyway, don't get rid of your OEMs yet.

Rafa

P.S. The truck did look cool though with 285/35/22s but I wish I had 285/40 so it would fill the wheel well better.
I was being facetious. While they would look nice, they really aren't my style.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey guys, i am wanting to buy one set of these lights is the group a one time thing or is it still going on, where can i find them and how can i locate the specific dealer!
thank you all!

201 - 220 of 239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.