RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
So yeah I found out from Will (the vendor) today my order was never shipped! to make matters worse, the guy is extremely rude to me because i expressed my displeasure / annoyance that my order was not shipped after 2 weeks. As much as I want to cancel the order, this group buy is quite a saving, so i agreed to wait for another week. ridiculous i tell you!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
bs0dxi said:
So yeah I found out from Will (the vendor) today my order was never shipped! to make matters worse, the guy is extremely rude to me because i expressed my displeasure / annoyance that my order was not shipped after 2 weeks. As much as I want to cancel the order, this group buy is quite a saving, so i agreed to wait for another week. ridiculous i tell you!!
Ugh...sorry Bs0dxi. Will can be a bit prickly...

They'll be worth the wait....

He still has 2 sets left for anybody who wants em.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
bogart101 said:
bs0dxi said:
Ugh...sorry Bs0dxi. Will can be a bit prickly...

They'll be worth the wait....

He still has 2 sets left for anybody who wants em.

I hear Will is a ton of fun to deal with when something gets damaged during transit or there's a malfunction with the taillight.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
101 Posts
I was on the original list but was out of the country. Are there sets still available and what is the cost?

·
Registered
112 Posts
msh26 said:
I was on the original list but was out of the country. Are there sets still available and what is the cost?
i think hw has 1 left at 470. ill check on monday. pm me your email address and ill forward it to the vendor. `)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I must be the worse DIYer ever. Last night around 7:15pm I decided to install the new lights. I had to move fast because sunlight was quickly disappearing. I was following sbkim's write up on page four and could not, for the life for me, figure out which wire was #3 or #5. I finally figured out that the resistors needed to be wired to the #3 and #5 on the wires coming out of the car, not the tail-light...ok so i'm slow @ reading instruction, but seriously they are not clear instruction! so anyway around 9pm it was too dark to continue and i ended up just mounting the resistors and popping the new lights in. i'll need to revisit this weekend.

If anyone has clearer instructions on how to identify #3 and #5 wires on both driver/passenger side, please let me know.

·
Registered
521 Posts
bs0dxi said:
I must be the worse DIYer ever. Last night around 7:15pm I decided to install the new lights. I had to move fast because sunlight was quickly disappearing. I was following sbkim's write up on page four and could not, for the life for me, figure out which wire was #3 or #5. I finally figured out that the resistors needed to be wired to the #3 and #5 on the wires coming out of the car, not the tail-light...ok so i'm slow @ reading instruction, but seriously they are not clear instruction! so anyway around 9pm it was too dark to continue and i ended up just mounting the resistors and popping the new lights in. i'll need to revisit this weekend.

If anyone has clearer instructions on how to identify #3 and #5 wires on both driver/passenger side, please let me know.
That's why I just skipped the resistors.

181 - 200 of 239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.