RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting together a group buy on genuine 2010 LED tailights which appears to be direct fitment for 06-09 RRS.

We can get pricing of $550 shipped if we can get 8 people or more. Please PM me if you are interested and provide info on how you can place your order directly from vendor.

Thanks

Here is what they look like...
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37944

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think another forum member posted a site where those tail lights where cheaper than your group buy. I wanna say it was called famous four. In my old 2010 tail light post someone posted it. I believe they were 125 pounds which at 250 would be 375 before shipping.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to buy it from Famou four but they wouldn't sell it to me. I am not the seller and in fact i want to buy a set so lower the price the better...

Here is the email I got from them:

FAMOUS FOUR PRODUCTS LTD.EXPORT

April 27, 2010

E-MAIL TO CHRIS Ref.#C270410-014041

Hello and thank you for your enquiry (LQ-C270410-014041 )

We have been established since 1988 as one of the leading British Four
Wheel Drive Special-ists supplying new and used parts Worldwide,
workshop facilities, technical assistance and vehicle sales.

As well as supplying Land Rover Genuine parts and best quality Pattern
Replacement parts, we supply many accessories and after-market products
for Land Rover vehicles.

Unfortunately the parts that you have selected will not be suitable for
you vehicle as they are NON USA spec.

Please quote reference number in all correspondence.

We pride ourselves on providing fast efficient and friendly service.
We look forward to hearing from you and assure you of our personal
attention at all times.
Best regards

RICH SPENCE
(EXPORT SALES)
TEL. UK + (0) 1507 609444
FAX. UK + (0) 1507 609555
E-Mail [email protected]
Web. http://www.Famousfour.co.uk

D

·
0 Posts
To jump in on this,
We can honor the price of $550 plus shipping if we can get 8 orders. Each person would need to contact us at http://www.urbanrovers.com/contact.html to place this special order. We can offer this until May 19th 2010. All orders must be received by that date.

·
Registered
521 Posts
darrinturner said:
To jump in on this,
We can honor the price of $550 plus shipping if we can get 8 orders. Each person would need to contact us at http://www.urbanrovers.com/contact.html to place this special order. We can offer this until May 19th 2010. All orders must be received by that date.
Are you the one doing he group buy or just saying that you can match the price? And his price has shipping included, can you do that too?

·
Registered
8 Posts
sbkim said:
I tried to buy it from Famou four but they wouldn't sell it to me. I am not the seller and in fact i want to buy a set so lower the price the better...

Here is the email I got from them:

FAMOUS FOUR PRODUCTS LTD.EXPORT

April 27, 2010

E-MAIL TO CHRIS Ref.#C270410-014041

Hello and thank you for your enquiry (LQ-C270410-014041 )

We have been established since 1988 as one of the leading British Four
Wheel Drive Special-ists supplying new and used parts Worldwide,
workshop facilities, technical assistance and vehicle sales.

As well as supplying Land Rover Genuine parts and best quality Pattern
Replacement parts, we supply many accessories and after-market products
for Land Rover vehicles.

Unfortunately the parts that you have selected will not be suitable for
you vehicle as they are NON USA spec.

Please quote reference number in all correspondence.

We pride ourselves on providing fast efficient and friendly service.
We look forward to hearing from you and assure you of our personal
attention at all times.
Best regards

RICH SPENCE
(EXPORT SALES)
TEL. UK + (0) 1507 609444
FAX. UK + (0) 1507 609555
E-Mail [email protected]
Web. http://www.Famousfour.co.uk
I brought mine from Famous Four. The ones on their site are the UK version. They sent me a similar email but offered me the US Version for $500 shipping included. Email them and asked about the US version, maybe you just got the wrong service rep.

·
Registered
103 Posts
darrinturner said:
To jump in on this,
you could offer fitted resistors on all the lights and offer them including shipping for the 500-550 price that others are offering, you would likely get the group buy business.

I

D

·
0 Posts
Hi,
To clear up a few questions.
$550 does not include shipping to your door.
Fitting the lights with resistors is not an option for us at this time (sorry)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok guys. This is by far the best deal we have. And you don't have to worry about receiving wrong parts from UK etc. This is being shipped from warehouse in the US.

The vendor has agreed to $500 SHIPPED for brand new OEM 2010 Range Rover Sport LED tails.

Contact me via PM to be placed on the list

For this price, I think we can afford a $7 resistor.

Let's roll so we can get this DONE!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good job in the new pricing.

Are you able to get ttem to install the resistors on the lights if we pay the $7?

A plug and play solution is just easier and if they install the resistors on all the lights, the learning curve is gone and it's probably a 5 minute jib for them that will will result in an increased number of orders from people who fear doing the install themselves

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lone Rangerover said:
Good job in the new pricing.

Are you able to get ttem to install the resistors on the lights if we pay the $7?

A plug and play solution is just easier and if they install the resistors on all the lights, the learning curve is gone and it's probably a 5 minute jib for them that will will result in an increased number of orders from people who fear doing the install themselves

Great point but I seriously doubt that the vendor will do this for sake of warranty issues with modifying. As soon as I get one, I was going to do step by step by pictures for others.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm interested in the group buy for the LED taillights. Just wanted to confirm that the groupbuy are for UK spec lights (since transistors are needed I'm going to say yes). Also you mentioned that the lights will be shipping from a US warehouse. Why would that many UK spec taillights be stored in the US? Just being curious and thank you for clarifying.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jaeboogie said:
I'm interested in the group buy for the LED taillights. Just wanted to confirm that the groupbuy are for UK spec lights (since transistors are needed I'm going to say yes). Also you mentioned that the lights will be shipping from a US warehouse. Why would that many UK spec taillights be stored in the US? Just being curious and thank you for clarifying.
I am not sure if there is a difference but this is for US Spec lights not UK. It's my understanding that these are US Spec and currently in stock for shipping. Regardless of which version, I believe you will need resistors if you are retrofitting to pre-2010 vehicle. Please let me know if you are interested.

Free shipping is for continental US.

Thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sbkim said:
Ok guys. This is by far the best deal we have. And you don't have to worry about receiving wrong parts from UK etc. This is being shipped from warehouse in the US.

The vendor has agreed to $500 SHIPPED for brand new OEM 2010 Range Rover Sport LED tails.

Contact me via PM to be placed on the list

For this price, I think we can afford a $7 resistor.

Let's roll so we can get this DONE!

We have three people so far. Just need 5 more!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok - first round of orders will be taken by the vendor starting today and should be shipped out hopefully ASAP.

For those who ordered, I've provided info on how to order. Very simple - just call and pay with credit card and you are done.

There are more slots open so please contact me if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.