RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have noticed that the reverse camera on my car shows a Grainy / soft resolution...is there any way to fix this? Is it due to the camera itself or it has to do with the software of the car?

Thanks,
Alessandro

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
906 Posts
Hi,

I have noticed that the reverse camera on my car shows a Grainy / soft resolution...is there any way to fix this? Is it due to the camera itself or it has to do with the software of the car?

Thanks,
Alessandro
Anytime I have a grainy camera view I hit the rear washer button. Gets almost crystal clear.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anytime I have a grainy camera view I hit the rear washer button. Gets almost crystal clear.
Hi Flyer, tried to manually clean the lens, but it looks that it's not dirt related. By "grainy" resolution I mean that it's almost as if the screen resolution gets lowered (also the letters on the screen appear a bit "faded"); as soon as the rear camera turns off, the screen returns to its normal resoution. Is this normal?

On my wife's 2018 Audi Q7 the screen / camera resolution is cristal clear.

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
Patarix, third request. Please add your Rover's info to your signature so we don;t have to guess which year of tech you are referring to

1 - 7 of 7 Posts