Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
jeff, is it the application of the whole thing you've been working on or is there something different about the actual letters?

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
Need new letters, as I ran the buffer over mine. Not sure how these would look on a black RRS, was trying to find a mat gray or black letterr - doesn't the FFRR come in those grey letters?

Do you have any pics with these letters mounted?

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
207 Posts
Does anyone have these on a Bonnati Grey?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sent PM, no reply
sent email, no reply

You do not like me? /:( ;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Could you please tell me how much should I pay?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Ok, received them today, they look great, will install tomorrow and then post a picture.

Was a bit disappointed about the time it took to get a price + shipping and the to actually ship them, but at the end they got here on time.
I was a bit in hurry to get since my car is in for a hood respray today and is the perfect time to install them.
All in all I say good job Jeff

·
Registered
385 Posts
Big Big Problem!!!

Let me start by saying they look good on Stornoway grey.

But, when installing them, when you remove the protective plastic film the black chome comes away with it! You can see the G letter in the pictures.

The one I wanted to install in front are even worse, likely discovered the problem before sticking them on newly painted hood.

By null at 2010-11-10

By null at 2010-11-10

·
Registered
385 Posts
Jeff is getting me a replacement.
Quick and great service

Maybe the glue on the protective film is a bit strong, will try to remove it veeery slowly and maybe warming it up a bit on the new ones.

·
Registered
282 Posts
flydive said:
Jeff is getting me a replacement.
Quick and great service

Maybe the glue on the protective film is a bit strong, will try to remove it veeery slowly and maybe warming it up a bit on the new ones.
Nice! They look awesome in any case :thumb:.

·
Registered
385 Posts
After a bit of problems with the shipping I finally received the replacement letters.
Time will tell how they will hold up to the elements.
For the time being I think they look good.

Thanks Jeff.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.