RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Silver RRS this weekend after waiting for nearly a month for it to come in. Didn't have much of a chance to drive it, but so far very happy with it. Although, the lumbar support and the seat memory didn't work out of the box, otherwise, everything is good.

Got the following options....
- Luxury Package
- Rear Seat Entertainment
- Personal Telephone Integration
- Locking Differential

Question for the experts, is it possible for the suspension to go to access height automatically? I looked in the manual, but it was very confusing.

On another note, Pokerplayer, are you the same one from the e39 board?

Thanks.

·
Registered
506 Posts
DKSF said:
Picked up my Silver RRS this weekend after waiting for nearly a month for it to come in. Didn't have much of a chance to drive it, but so far very happy with it. Although, the lumbar support and the seat memory didn't work out of the box, otherwise, everything is good.

Got the following options....
- Luxury Package
- Rear Seat Entertainment
- Personal Telephone Integration
- Locking Differential

Question for the experts, is it possible for the suspension to go to access height automatically? I looked in the manual, but it was very confusing.

On another note, Pokerplayer, are you the same one from the e39 board?

Thanks.
First, congrats on your RRS! Yes, no wonder your profile name sounds familiar!!! How goes it bud? Been long gone on the E39 board. Sold my 04 Disco and got me an 06 RRS too :) I'm pretty sure you will have as much or more fun with the new RRS. I surely did!!! Congrats again and welcome aboard!!! Post some pics when you have a chance.

Thanks,
Mike
Pokerplayer
06 RRS chawton white with lux, bluetooth, rear diff package.
01 ML320 black

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
64 Posts
You can not program it to lower automatically, but having owned RRs for a number of years, I have become so used to pressing the button to lower the car every time I park, it has become second nature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts