RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped the RR Thursday morning and picked it up that afternoon. Unfortunately, the decals I had would only fit the front calipers. The shop is an alloy wheel repair place and also does tons of painted calipers. I believe they sand them down, paint, apply decals, and then apply the clear coat to protect the paint and decals. Entire set for 250 bucks. Here are a couple of pics. If aanyone happens to know of a place that makes decals that fit the smaller rear calipers, please let me know!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those look great. I have considered doing the same to my RR. If you get the chance please post pics of the entire car when the tires are mounted back on. Would love to see how the painted calipers look overall on the car. Thanls

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
look great... I'm not going to bother on the range rover but I did paint the calipers on one of my other cars... 6 coats of black 6 coats of clear. I'd rather have powder coated them but didn't want to buy the tools for a one time job. I used a ceramic color pen to fill in the letters, heat cured it then started laying clear over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts