RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey you guys,
Hope everyone is well and in great spirits.

I'v received my car ONE day before my long vacation *Bummer* but oh well, all is good. Got it on the 30th Of March.

Excuse the bad quality pics, everything went quick and I didn't have enough time to really sit and take it all in.

Here are the specs:

RR 13 - Vogue SE Supercharged - Orkney Grey exterior - Espresso interior - 22" rims - Side lines - 1,700 Meridian Sound System (AMAZING) + I saw people here saying that the interior ambient light option is available for Autobiography only, not the case back home in Kuwait. There are other options like the 8 surround cams, auto park option and things of that sort that I wont get into.

photo.jpg

I used to own a 2007 BMW 335, turbo charged, the grip of it on the road is amazing - RR here is awesome too, however, naturally it requires a bit of time before you really get used to it.

While im here, away from home, my elder bro told me why not place some protection and add some tinting to protect the glass + leather + car + engine from heat, dust and what have you. I said cool, im in, please do this for me.

I asked around and was told that Huper Optik is one of the best, so I went with it. This is how it looks now:

photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG

I asked them to please make it visible, nothing smokey or dark. I guess they nailed it.

With that being said, I dont know what the prices are internationally, but they charged 330 KD for both jobs (Protection + Tinting) which is the equivalent of 1,160 USD - According to XE.com

One more thing, I too heard a strange sound in the front left side, as if there's a piece of plastic hanging or something, im not sure, but i'll get it checked when I hit home.

Please let me know if you need any further details, i'll be more than happy to reply asap.

On that note, prayers goes out to everyone in boston and texas. #StayStrong

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Congrats, looks great. I really like Orkney. Did you get the dark atlas trim pieces?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ! - Yes its one of the options I went with.

Unfortunately, on the US website, that option is not there at all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Technically those are non-ATB 22" options (and therefore also dealer available) in the US, but starting next year (MY2014) it will be a configurable option on the ATB.
I saw them on the main catalog, so i assumed they were, HAH!

Hope that everyone who orders the 2014 models gets the feature where the car status and speed is displayed on the driver's front glass. The one on the new RRS.

Thats really neat.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I saw them on the main catalog, so i assumed they were, HAH!

Hope that everyone who orders the 2014 models gets the feature where the car status and speed is displayed on the driver's front glass. The one on the new RRS.

Thats really neat.
I just want the feature where my speed is displayed on that blank middle sections on the ginormous LCD they used as an instrument cluster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts