Range Rovers Forum banner

Got my 2018 Range Rover Sport

6K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Birdie3 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just picked up my first RR, 2018 love it.

Thanks for all the forum help throughout the process.

See less See more
#5 ·
Congrats! Its amazing looking! :thumb:

#6 ·
Thanks guys, really enjoying the ride so far. Few glitches technology wise, but outside of that vehicle it is running great. It is really a comfortable ride, and the commanding view from the drivers seat is fantastic. I leased this vehicle due to reliability concerns being first Range, coming from many years of BMW and Porsche(still have).

#7 ·
You can expect a few little bugs here and there for another year before they all get ironed out. Your RRS has all newly revised tech and I wouldn't expect anything different. The good news is they usually iron out the bad ones within a year. Some of them you'll just end up getting used to :)

#12 ·
Thanks loving the color combo, wasn’t sure if the espresso would go at first with Corris grey but really happy with how it turned out. The black accents on the side skirts give it a nice/bit more aggressive look with the wheels in my opinion. Feel free to pm me Scotty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.