RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up at 2pm today to a winter wonderland that proved to be a snowy hell for all the 2WD cars in my neighborhood. As I blew the driveway clean I watched as neighbor after neighbor drove into our neighborhood in their little cars, slowed down for fear that they'd lose control and then get stuck. In one hour 4 cars were stuck and I helped 2 cars get out. I had to go to work so I had to cut out early and get ready to leave but I tell you it was a great feeling turning that little knob to the snow setting, switching traction control off and driving away effortlessly. I felt a little bad while everyone just watched the Rover power through the deep snow. There were even some dirty looks lol.

It is funny how people think.... They don't weep for me when I'm at the pump standing by the nozzle as I fill up this gargantuan gas guzzling monster (in their minds) but they want sympathy when I drive by them as they spin their wheels and break their backs pushing.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
844 Posts
I think maybe Canrover has a plow mounted on his RRS and has to work after the white stuff flies.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's white gold I tells ya!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
it's white gold I tells ya!
When I was doing a lot of collision work, my wife would get so mad when it snowed and i referred to it as icy hundreds falling from the sky.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys,

Ottawa actually set a record for the most snow in 24 hours in the history of Canada.

51cm!!!! WOW!!!

I'm bored.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I always wondered how Snow Plow Drivers got to work :dance:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts