RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to my dealer regarding the 2010 RRS and they confirmed that the interior will remain as is! The only change is the engine (the new Jag engine). I was hoping on trading my 07 in for a new 2010 with a fully redesigned interior. Can anyone else check on their end in case my dealer is wrong. I hate that green light on the dash and radio. According to my dealer, the interior will remain as is.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
Re: Bad news on the 2010 RRS

That's not what I hear, there should be quite a bit of new and better goodies inside the car as well as under the hood for RRS, RR and Disco/LR3. But at this point we might as well stop speculating and wait an extra few days to find out... NY Auto Show opens to the public on 4/10, a couple of days earlier to the press. :pray:

·
Registered
221 Posts

Just wait for next week :thumb:

Interior will be different for sure, Dynamic Response system is different (allegedly) and the transmission will be 8 forward gears.....

If any of you go to the show, please take pics and get more details.

Cheers!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I will be there and will take pics for forum!

·
Registered
32 Posts

spourreza said:
I spoke to my dealer regarding the 2010 RRS and they confirmed that the interior will remain as is! The only change is the engine (the new Jag engine). I was hoping on trading my 07 in for a new 2010 with a fully redesigned interior. Can anyone else check on their end in case my dealer is wrong. I hate that green light on the dash and radio. According to my dealer, the interior will remain as is.
I was told the same exact thing. Only a Jag engine upgrade - my dealer is getting them in June. They said the major changes are due in 2013 models.

·
Registered
14 Posts

man this sucks! i just got my RRSS, and now i'll see a totally redesigned one, in just a few days :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I called another dealer and got the same response....only upgrade is the engine. no major interior changes

·
Registered
131 Posts

I was hoping there would be interior changes, that's the only thing preventing me from getting the RRS, the RR has a much better interior IMO.

·
Registered
221 Posts

I wonder if they're saying that to help get rid of existing stock. Anyway, only a few days to go.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I agree. The only reason why I was going to hand in my 2007, which only has 23,000 milles, was to get a redisigned version. Love my car but the interior is killing me!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Kind of funny that no pictures have leaked on the new interior...if there is one

·
Registered
22 Posts

RossoCorsaItaly said:
I was hoping there would be interior changes, that's the only thing preventing me from getting the RRS, the RR has a much better interior IMO.
exactly i almost picked up a rr this past winter because the interior is that much nicer and more "techy" than my 07 rrs.

·
Registered
112 Posts

The dealer meetings are this week in New York, My GM said he will have a full report for me next week. I do know they are getting the 5.0 and a 7 speed auto which is to increase milage by 7%?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

l will have a report for you before that :D . going to the show on Sauturday

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

WOW. Thanks for cracking the case! Love the upgrades. Much improved. What does everyone think? This is probably why LR is offering deals on the 2009's. I think I will be trading mine in for a 2010!

·
Registered
161 Posts

umbertob said:
http://www.media2010landrover.com
I want to love the new sport but quite frankly the new front end isn't too appealing. The interior and the engine on the other hand :D

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
About this Discussion
135 Replies
40 Participants
umbertob
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing