RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to everyone,

I recently acquired my first Range Rover - a 1996 Range Rover 4.6 HSE. I have been in love with this car for years and finally (after 6 years of deliberation) decided that it is time!

I look forward being part of this community and although I am not sure how much I can contribute at first, I will endeavor to do so where I can.

Any other New Zealand - South Island members on here, please get in touch!

Pieter

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good day to everyone,

I recently acquired my first Range Rover - a 1996 Range Rover 4.6 HSE. I have been in love with this car for years and finally (after 6 years of deliberation) decided that it is time!

I look forward being part of this community and although I am not sure how much I can contribute at first, I will endeavor to do so where I can.

Any other New Zealand - South Island members on here, please get in touch!

Pieter
Hi Pieter

I just joined these forums as I'm considering a RR after my Surf was stolen recently :-(

I don't think my introductory post and questions have been posted yet by the moderator but I want to know the dimensions of the RR boot compartment (with seats up and down) to compare load capacity the Surf. I have a lot of boating stuff to carry around.

I'm in Auck btw although most of the potential Range Rovers I've browsed on TM seem to be in the SI!

Cheers

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Freshman,

Sorry I have not got my notifications set up correctly as it did not notify me of your message. Have you come across an answer yet? If not I will try and do a measurement this weekend.

Sorry to hear about your surf. Yeah most of the RR seem to be in SI. They are all 200km or more on the clock though... Good luck shopping!

regards

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Freshman,

Sorry I have not got my notifications set up correctly as it did not notify me of your message. Have you come across an answer yet? If not I will try and do a measurement this weekend.

Sorry to hear about your surf. Yeah most of the RR seem to be in SI. They are all 200km or more on the clock though... Good luck shopping!

regards
Thanks yes I've got my measurements (plus a ton of other useful info about P38 ownership) from another thread here:

http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59234

Summary = I'm still totally confused and undecided what to do. Head says but another bullet-proof Surf, heart days give a Range Rover a try, wallet says make it a P38 rather than L322!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts