RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've got a MY17 HSE Dynamic with 22" wheels.
I'm thinking about getting a set of 19" standard sport wheels and putting all terrain tyres on them. Reason is I'm planning on going for a bit of a road trip which includes some unsealed roads.

My question is, can I fit the 19" wheels with the brembo brakes I currently have?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I really want to say 20 inch is the minimum with the Brembos but I wouldn’t swear by it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I don’t think there’s anything OEM that will fit below other than 21 and up without modification?
I think you can fit 20’ but you have to remove some ducting from the brakes (some members have done this) don’t know if the ducts are Brembo or SVR exclusive?

You can for sure get 20’s aftermarket that will fit the brembo brakes. I don’t know about 19s though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
206 Posts
I have a 2016 RRS V8 Dynamic. It have brembo brakes. The 20 inch rims work fine. I have BFGoodrich T/A KO2 in 275/55/20 and have no problems.

The SVR will need some ducts removed if you want to fit 20 inch rims - otherwise 21 inch is the lowest you can go on an SVR.

You have a SDV6 - the 20 inch rims will work fine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2016 RRS V8 Dynamic. It have brembo brakes. The 20 inch rims work fine. I have BFGoodrich T/A KO2 in 275/55/20 and have no problems.

The SVR will need some ducts removed if you want to fit 20 inch rims - otherwise 21 inch is the lowest you can go on an SVR.

You have a SDV6 - the 20 inch rims will work fine.
Thanks for this info.
Looks like i'll try and source 20 inch wheels then.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
206 Posts
enfield - How do you find the BF Goodrich KO2 on the 20"
I love 'em. I have not driven in mud. I have driven on the highway at 140kph sustained out west in the Dakotas. The drone was minimal. I have driven them at 50C as well as -20C. No problems. I drove them off-road in Moab (Utah) on slick rock, rocks, sand, ruts. No issues. Driven in snow - good traction. They are not the best on ice but better than all-seasons on ice.

I will buy them again - no reservations.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks the reply enfield.

Ice in Australia isn't a problem. But sand and gravel is what i'm mostly interested in.

Currently deciding between Nitto & KO2.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts