RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping some one can make sense of this for me.

I have a 2007 L322 TDV8 Vogue Autobiography.

Fancied a genuine RR load retention/dog guard net so bought one second hand from ebay - It doesn't fit - I mean it really doesn't there is nothing within the vehicle to attach it to.

The part I have bought if ERF000014NUG in Ivory

A two part question -
Is that the right code for a 2007 L322 as searching the net it seems to indicate it might be 2002 - 2006 ?
And Should my vehicle have mounting brackets to which the guard attaches as I only have flat covers behind my back seats ?

Thanks in advance

Nick

·
Registered
2016 Range Rover Sport HSE
70 Posts
Stu1 appears to be right. I bought one on Offer up that is the metal gate kind for $50. Was a total steal and from Range Rover not after market. Maybe try posting in the parts wanted area to see if someone sold their L322 and have one laying around?

Also yes there should be two covers that open behind the 2nd row seats and the dog/cargo gate will just attach into those.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,191 Posts
That part number fits 03-12 full size Range Rovers.

There are 4 other parts that you need besides the actual rollup screen, they are left and right brackets EYP000112PVA, and ERP000102PVA, they are available from LR for $13.40 each, one is a left peice one is a right peice. Then you need two cover pieces with part numbers like ERA000023LYR, and 33LYR (these are the charcoal ones and they are no longer available from LR, and neither are the Ivory ones). They still have sand and parchment. These are about $50 a piece. You have to pull the upper side panels off of your rear laod area, and then remove the top front section (its a little 4 by 5 section and it is either clipped in or screwed in (can't remember) but it comes out without having to cut anything. then you screw the brackets down to the support under the cover, and then attach the cover peices to the new brackets, then you reinstall the top of the side panels and your done. They show up on Ebay all the time. Heres a black cover plate (without the bracket to install it) https://www.ebay.com/p/Range-Rover-L322-Genuine-Dog-Guard-Fixing-Cover-Charcoal-Right-ERA000023LYR/1022124839

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Something folks seem to forget it that The first all Ford Range Rover was 2007. 02-05 was all BMW. 2006 was the confused child no body wanted. 2006 was a hodge podge of BWM techology, Ford's new drive train and a ICE system that didnt play well with accessories for it's brother on either side. 2006 has many bits and changes that were for that year only.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
That thing came with my car if you're in need, I'd sell it depending on where you are. I don't have a dog. That said it drops into some c-clamp looking hardware, it drops right in and snaps into place, then the netting pulls up and clips onto tabs near the headliner. IMO the thing is useless. If your dog is poorly behaved enough to warrant a net to keep in confined to the boot, its probably just going to damage the boot area. I'd spring for a big crate before using that pet partition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts