Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gauging if any interest for a genuine Ashcroft underdrive, as present its still in my vehicle and working as intended. Its operated by a small double air ram piston, on a bracket, all very professional (the double air ram and bracketry will come with the underdrive) you just need your own solenoid and switch.

I have had this fitted for a few years and to be honest I do not use it that often but it is nice to have when needed.
At present, I am away working from home so if anyone was interested in buying, it will be mid to end of October before I can remove it from the vehicle. Again, please understand I am not in any rush to sell and I will not remove until I have a confirmed buyer.

I just think the underdrive would be better suited to someone who would use it more often than I use it.

It will be off course cleaned and emptied of oil for shipping.

Off course its advertised on many forums

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First my apologies for late answering, as I said I am at work
I am on a ship in the south java seas and the internet connection is bad
Also when I do get to log on the f******g internet thinks I am a robot and keep kicking me out and believe I have tried many times
I promise this is not a scam and my problem was I placed the ad on the sites to early
If you can bear with me, I am due to fly home to the UK around the end of October
As I said, I was just gauging interest to see if anyone wanted one of these. Its still in my wagon and works great, I don’t use it as much when I am off roading and its silly to keep it on the wagon if I don’t use it.
Once I get home and there is still interest I am going to remove the underdrive and take pictures etc etc for everybody and try and work out a reasonable price, it’s not my intension to charge a crazy price for the underdrive but I am not going to give it way either.

as for PMs I cant see any on my page?? i am not saying u didn't send i just cant see anything

·
Registered
8 Posts
Maybe it was a different forum. Point is I sent a message a week ago. EDIT: it was on LRO. Previous post updated, screen capture below.

Now that your back, mind telling us what you are asking for this UD

You have two interested buyers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ashcroft underdrive $3700 plus postage which I have estimated to the US at $190 approx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I’m still interested pending pics of the unit.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts