Range Rovers Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
I for one can't wait until the manufacturers start integrating the screens into the dash instead of placing them on the dash. It is almost like they all forgot that they wanted to have a screen in the beginning of the design phase.
i think the screen on dash is here to stay. It’s easier for manufacturers to add a larger screen on the mounting points during the refresh compared to redesigning the dash to make changes for the screen.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
What Cars said… best part of my 17 RRS was being able to buy it (used) with the V8, without having to splurge on an autobi (or even dynamic).
1. Oddly, a few days ago, the international website actually showed the (in the specifications section) V8 being available with every model (even the non-dynamic s), however, it has been removed now.
2. Does this mean that there will be no V8 RRS after the FE?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,995 Posts
I just priced out a build and the cost has seriously gone up and I need a 3rd row. I agree its not a huge change from the current generation. Fuel economy sounds much better with the mild hybrid. A bit off topic but any thoughts about the 2023 BMW X7M60i? The split headlights may be an acquired taste. View attachment 300827
that looks like a jeep liberty

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I agree. It is not good. Way to much design cues from Disco Sport & Velar. Real shame as I like the interior.
The only part is dislike about the interior is the part under the touchscreen. IMO, there is too many knobs there, otherwise I think the interior is perfect (excluding no 3rd row)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts