RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have a copy of the SID for the GEMS? I've trawled the web for this and there doesn't seem to be anything out there. Does it even exist?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,705 Posts
I'll post the SID again when I get home. Or you can search my posts for it.

·
Banned
0 Posts
hi ,who has got the real one please, manufacturers workshop gems S.I.D. i have seen it talked about on here, unless i am seeing things?thanks for your help.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,705 Posts
What to you mean by "real one"? The link above covers all GEMS LR products and Range Rovers from 95 to the mid 99 Bosch change. What year P38 are you working on that this will not cover?

·
Banned
0 Posts
sorry,i got that wrong,i had heard on here there was another one,must be mistaken,thanks for pointing it out mr hall. 1996 4.6,still wont start.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,705 Posts
There is another SID... for the GEMS BeCMs. That why we needed to know what you are up to and on what year rig. Thus the reason the guidelines asks you to have your year and model info in your signature so folks can provide more accurate responses and don;t have to guess on important generational differences.

"Still won;t start"... It is highly unlikely the SID will at all help. More than likely, especially on a GEMS, you have lost sync with the BeCM.

Any missing sensor signal is going to log an error code.

If you start a thread on not starting, or review the existing threads, perhaps we can give you more accurate responses after hearing the full story.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts