RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Lexus had all blue coloring inside and out and I wanted to do the same with the RRS.

I already used up 8 bulbs. Need another 8 to finish out. Used the PIAA Super Ultra Bright thingies from Amazon. Makes a heck of a difference though.
 

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
Goinkin said:
My Lexus had all blue coloring inside and out and I wanted to do the same with the RRS.

I already used up 8 bulbs. Need another 8 to finish out. Used the PIAA Super Ultra Bright thingies from Amazon. Makes a heck of a difference though.
Two "blue light specials" in Houston now?
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gooseyloosey said:
Two "blue light specials" in Houston now?
:D
who's the other?
 

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
1,178 Posts
LOL. would that be PJPR01?
 

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
Goinkin said:
gooseyloosey said:
Two "blue light specials" in Houston now?
:D
who's the other?
I'm reluctant to "out" anybody on the forum, but lets just say...

...no, no I just can't do it.
/:(
 

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
:) :) Guilty as charged...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAHA That's right! Will try to make the Jax meeting tomorrow!
 

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
Drevs said:
I'm not into colored bulbs... but at least you guys aren't offering the "red light special". :D
Only in the backseat!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PJPR01 said:
Drevs said:
I'm not into colored bulbs... but at least you guys aren't offering the "red light special". :D
Only in the backseat!!!
Brown chicken, brown cow..
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top