Range Rovers Forum banner

FYI superseded part numbers for some coolant hoses

956 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  newmanium 
#1 ·
While doing my timing tensioner update, decided to refresh all the coolant hoses as I ended up removing the radiator and having access to everything. This might be stupid as the hoses actually all appeared in good shape, but .

Dealer informed me that four of the parts are using new design as they had reliability issues. New part numbers for reference in case anybody else is ordering:

LR090630 (water manifold)
LR092992 (water pipe)
LR045239 (throttle hose)
LR049990 (inlet tube)

The model spec for these parts shows 2013+, but apparently they're also specced for 2010+ at a minimum (I have a 2011 RR 5.0 V8 SC for reference).

#7 ·
Heh, isn’t that the truth. If only this were a Testarossa. I still prefer the look of the L322 to the newer models, I don’t like how curvy they’ve gone.

For my dealer, if they do the work it’s about a 50% markup on parts plus labor. So timing chain is about 6k to put in $800 of parts I can buy from them. Not to mention if I had them do all the parts I’d want, the job would probably be 12k. Great dealership but if you enjoy wrenching makes it easy to justify doing the work yourself.

Tip I’m not sure if everybody knows about. If you go to parts.(your dealer name).com, it will show about 20-25% discount off list for most of the parts. Can then select pickup and get free shipping. Weirdly if you select “order parts” on their website, it shows you the same pages but without any discount. For most of the items, turns out that makes my local dealer the cheapest source which is surprising.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.