RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Both fuel pumps run but no fuel is getting to the engine. Changed both fuel pumps

just swapped engines from a donor that sat for about two years.

The rover is a 06 SC I am fixing for my daughters birthday.

It is in the shop and they can't seem to find the problem

The battery is shot so I have a new one coming this afternoon but I doubt that has anything to do with it.

This should be relatively simple should it not.

The pumps run, the fuel runs through two pumps through a line, through a filter , through a fuel rail and then through an injector.

If anyone could give me some suggestions that would be great!

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
So where in the fuel path does it not proceed? If you've got the entire fuel path noted start disconnecting and find the issue. Start with the most basic.. the filter. disconnect the outlet and see if you have fuel. work your way up.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could this be an ecm issue?

tried 4 fuel pumps, all four power up and run but no fuel comes out at the fuel pump. Is it possible that the relay could cause this or wrong battery voltage?

im waiting for a new battery to be delivered.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
346 Posts
Sendmemo: Change the battery as improper voltage causes all sorts of issues. After that follow what RRToadhall states. It is that simple. You cannot just throw parts at an issue with out following a flow chart. Begin at source and follow it to the end - if all is well in the path you need to look elsewhere. Until then you should not jump around. I know this because I have wasted thousand of dollars jumping around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts