RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a suspension fault code today while driving my 2010 rrs. Pulled the code and it’s c1130 air spring air supply. I suspect it’s the front valve block that causing the problem. Here’s why, raised the vehicle to off road height and checked for air leaks on the both front and rear suspension. Applied soapy water on both front and back and no signs of air leaks. Then I notice front slowly started to dropped. Applied soapy water again to make sure but can’t see any leaks from the suspension itself. So I’m guessing the front valve block is the culprit. Question is, how many valve block does the front have? One each for left and right? Where are they located?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now both front doesn’t want to raise at all!! Anybody have a clue what’s going on?

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
66 Posts
when i had that code, it was one of my front struts that was causing it. it had a leak on the top airline.

the singular front valve block is behind the passenger side front wheel well. pretty easy to get to. you can order rebuild kits for $30 or get a whole new one for $150ish.

IMG_0179.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when i had that code, it was one of my front struts that was causing it. it had a leak on the top airline.

the singular front valve block is behind the passenger side front wheel well. pretty easy to get to. you can order rebuild kits for $30 or get a whole new one for $150ish.

View attachment 274322

thanks man!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
������������ Found the problem! Passenger front suspension is shot!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts