RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and I just wanted to see if there were anything I could checkout before bringing it to the shop. The Rover's front is essentially sitting on the bumpstops. The rear is fine. I recently had the BCU replaced due to other electrical issues. My reading up of the EAS is that it possibly could be related. Anything I can look for on my own and to check? The knob to adjust the suspension inside the truck is not responding. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
leak in the lines or leak at a bag! Check the condition of your battery, sometimes it will spew some acid and foul a air suspension hose below.

·
Registered
6 Posts
u may have to just reprogram ur computer i had the same problem bought the programer off of the forum and gave it to my mecanic to hold the dealer wanted to replace the ecu computer at like $1500 the black box programmer was 199 great investment

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully it is just reprogramming the BCU (Body Control Unit). That is the new part that's been introduced. It was fine for a month or so.

I will check the battery to see if acid mucked up an air suspension hose.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW, what does the black box programmer do? I've not read up on it. Does it read/reset faults or do you actually configure settings for the vehicle with it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts