RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

Got a diagnostic done and was told that I need to get this replaced. Got some squeezing going on driving. HATE this noise. -:)

They priced me at 2k but found the part on a "junk yard" land rover site for $100. At least I think I have. How can I be sure to get the correct part without paying dealership cost?

Many Thanks
Viola

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Without knowing what year and model you have we can not give accurate info. Please add your Rovers info to your signature as noted in the guidelines.

As far as used parts... you get what you pay for. Who knows how many miles are on the used part. It could last ages it could last a few week. Also have no idea what your squeezing could be... makes no sense.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Also please explain what the actual problem is because if it isn't leaking you probably dont need to change it and it probably just needs some bushings

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
808 Posts
Without knowing what year and model you have we can not give accurate info. Please add your Rovers info to your signature as noted in the guidelines.

As far as used parts... you get what you pay for. Who knows how many miles are on the used part. It could last ages it could last a few week. Also have no idea what your squeezing could be... makes no sense.
I'm guessing she meant 'squeaking'.

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Oh I don't know... some folks REALLY like their Rovers. :lol:

·
LEGACY VENDOR
808 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hate to mention it, but it could be lower control arms squeaking. Mine did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts