RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
ian campbell said:
i like the look of the standard grill.
Sorry I was not being rude I like it too - just seen that most people that change the side vents to Supercharges do the Grille as well :)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
ian campbell said:
ye they do but im not keen the way it overlaps the headlights. The supercharge side vents are a direct replacement quite easy to fit.
I am considering the rectangular Supercharged Grille with Black Mesh - The rectangular pre 2005 version does not overlap the lights and comes in many finish/colour options.

Only problem is it still identifies the car as a 2002-2005 but what's wrong with that :wink:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I too like the std grill on a pre 06 MY, the alternative supercharger look-alike grills just look like a cheap ebay grill and just don't look right and cheapens the vehicle. There is nothing wrong with a pre 06 vehicle looking as it is supposed to, a cheap ebay conversion grill just makes it look like somebody wishing it was newer than it actually is.

The original grill to me is a timeless design anyway - I like it

·
Registered
106 Posts
What I can tell from the pictures is that the fit of the spoiler isn't too good along the sides. Correct me if I am wrong. I just don't want to ship the spoiler to the states and have it not fit right. Thanks for the link!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts