RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. I recently purchased my first RR - 2012 HSE LUX with 76000 miles. Runs great and so far so good. When it was delivered, I noticed that it was missing the front splash guards that was integrated with the factory running boards. Anyone know where I can get them for less than $312 that I was quoted by the dealer?

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Greetings all. I recently purchased my first RR - 2012 HSE LUX with 76000 miles. Runs great and so far so good. When it was delivered, I noticed that it was missing the front splash guards that was integrated with the factory running boards. Anyone know where I can get them for less than $312 that I was quoted by the dealer?
I just picked up new running boards on amazon because mine were tired looking for 150 (see them on there now for 180) and they came with new mud flaps + all the hardware.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BHDCC37/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

as for just the mud flaps, check amazon. Lots of them on there for 50-100 although I can't speak for whether they fit the running boards. You'd have to check part numbers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts