RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a used full A Bar with the rubber wraparound headlight protectors off of Ebay for $200 including parking sensors. Started fitting it at 14:00 finished at 21:00 :shock: Thank god it was not bent or had collision damage because there would be no way that thing would fit. Man what a PITA. A lot of the trepidation was drilling the holes in the bumper and aligning everything perfectly. The instructions were adequate at best. I dont want to know what the stealer would charge. Now im on the prowl for a set of driving lights and more installation abuse `)
Christian

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So Im into the Bull Bar $330 including shipping and $120 for a set of Hella 7000FF lights. Included in the light purchase was this nifty little remote control ($29). Pep Boys comes through. Ill finish off the Aux lights with stock looking grills but for now im happy with how it turned out. Especially for $450 and the little remote kit for the aux lights totally saved me from doing a bunch of wiring as everything was plug and play.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Good job :thumb: - I just think the Plastic Bull Bars cover to much of the front grill area changing the looks just too much for me... :think:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Gazellio said:
Good job :thumb: - I just think the Plastic Bull Bars cover to much of the front grill area changing the looks just too much for me... :think:
Me too. I have them on my 03RR and have always wanted to get rid of them. They are just fugly.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Its a bit like protecting your sofa by leaving the plastic on it!

Yes it may stop the stains/scratches but if you don't get to use the product as designed then why bother in the first place :think:

I really like Driving Lamps and had them on my D3 but they were mounted directly to the bumper. Ideally LR should sell a slightly raise steel tube that sits on the top of the bumper and the Driving Lamps then screw to that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts