RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello;

I wanted to get my front grill, side vents, and doors handles painted black. I know I can go the route of purchasing these items off eBay or a website. If I actually wanted to paint these items, does anyone have any recommendations of places to go in the So Cal Area? How much does this cost as well?

Thanks

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
I forgot how much they charged for my handles, I think it was about 80 to 100 bucks to sand them and color code them. I purchased my color coded side vents already painted - surround only - on eBay and never painted the front grill. One bit of advice though (if you can), take the parts off the car and bring them to the paint shop yourself. If you show up with the car they will likely charge you more for "labor", while it takes literally seconds to remove both the front grill and side vents, and only a few minutes for the door handles - how-to's for all of them are buried here on the forum if you run a search. I went to a local body shop in the South Bay (Gardena Body Shop on Rosecrans Ave), they do body work on all our company vehicles and give me excellent prices.

PS: Welcome to the forum! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts