Range Rovers Forum banner

Front control arms, ball joints, outer tie rod end....which brands are recommended in 2023?

5K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  beL322 
I have usef Lemforder on my Audi with good results and also used them for my L322. They appeared to be good quality and fit was perfect. I don't have enough miles on them yet to verify longevity.

Does seem a little odd that Atlantic British don't advertise a description on their website...so why do you think this is?
They often do so maybe with supply chain issues, they are changing often and want flexibility. I have found AB to be a good company to deal with if not always the best price.

I try to buy OEM or OEM quality from a parts house like FCP or Rockauto. I repaced my front end parts with Lemforder and they seem excellent quality, so far no issues but only about 10k on them. It wasn't totally clear to me who makes the OEM pieces but Lemforder is OEM on many European makes and I've had good luck with them on Audi's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.