RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front bumper has developed a crack along where it meets the front fender (MY17 Evoque) - I haven't hit anything and there's no sign of any impact from another vehicle. I searched online and found the following:

Communication Number: LTB00738NAS3, Date: 2016-08-15 Category: 162200 STRUCTURE:BODY:BUMPERS Summary: SITUATION: THE FRONT BUMPER COVER MAY CRACK WHERE IT MEETS THE FRONT FENDER

I don't have access to Topix- would there be more information there that I can refer my dealer to for a warranty replacement please?

Many thanks
Mark

Photos attached.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update:
Went to the dealer today and he had already pulled up a newer version of the service bulletin for my issue. They walked outside and looked at the bumper where it was cracking on both sides (I had only noticed the passenger side) and immediately said this is a warranty replacement and they had seen at least 5 others like this over the past few years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a used 2016 and it had a tear/crack on the same side and location. The seller agreed to fix it. The body shop bill was $2,000 usd. Did they mention if they revised or improved the bumper cover so it won't happen again?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Greg99
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing