RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i had the front left air bag replaced about a month.5 ago and have noticed that when i first start the truck in the garage both front sides have been raising up, its strange because our garage is level so there is no reason it should be dropping down when i park. It seems to do this on a reg basis.
Anyone have any idea what the problem/issue could be here? :cry:

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
There is about 1cm of tollerence allowed up or down when the EAS settles, if you are at the bottom of this, and then you, or you and the wife get in the car then the front will dip below the threshold and the front will then raise up.

When you close the doors upon exit does the front go down?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dan_UK_1984 said:
There is about 1cm of tollerence allowed up or down when the EAS settles, if you are at the bottom of this, and then you, or you and the wife get in the car then the front will dip below the threshold and the front will then raise up.

When you close the doors upon exit does the front go down?

I havent noticed the front going down when i get out, just when i get in and start it, the front raises.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Mine does this, sometimes I will be at a stop light and notice the front raises about an inch. Its never caused any problems so I dont worry about it. Sometime I think the car is just lazy tugging around 6k lbs and gets to it when it feels like it lol. :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm gonna keep an eye on it, it doesnt seem to be lowering when i get out of the truck, but both sides raise evenly when it goes up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts