Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellas,
you will be seeing a lot more from me from this point on. I hope to learn a lot and share what I know with you folks.
One day I woke up and decided I wanted something newer and something different.
So for sale went my 1990 Range Rover Classic I used for offroading,

for sale went my Black 1991 BMW M5,

and I set out on a search, looking for MKIII's and BMW's and who knows what, until one day, a friend of mine said, "Terry, you want a Yellow Range Rover? One of those newer ones!". Hmmm, I went on a search, a YELLOW P38? I'd never heard of one. After some googling I found very little info, but enough to show me I was looking at a one of 100 made, Yellow(BONUS), Black interior with yellow stiching(SWEET), 18" 6 spokes (SEXY), and all the bells and whistles. YUM! Needless to say, I am expecting it to arrive from Texas in the next few weeks, and I will snap some pics.
Teaser:

Cheers

·
Registered
401 Posts
Very nice! I want those wheels! :thumb:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice, never seen one over here, plus now i know i'm not the only one with a Volvo too!! :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, beautiful Borrego Juicy. Ill post some pics soon.

I've owned quite a few volvo's. The one in the picture is actually one of the 2 my father owns.
I own a 99 V70R.

can't wait to dig into the Borrego, first thing is exhaust work and nice exhaust tips.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Funny you should mention exhaust work...I had my local shop tear out old exhaust(muffler and dual silencers)and add a magnaflow with dual stainless tips...Sounds awesome...In my opinion, how a Rover should sound...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So it seems the truck is getting delayed until Tuesday. ughhhh, things are always so compicated

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover P38A
2 Posts
How is your Borrego treating you? I just bought one and CAN'T WAIT TO GET HER HERE!! She'll need some TLC, pretty sure of that, but that's OK.. I want her CLEAN, sparking clean like my previous Rovers... Had a Borrego wan's be. Someone actually went out and spent the money to paint this thing yellow except they forgot about the interior.. I picked it up, salvage title for $900, drove it for about a year and sold it for many thousands above the purchase price. She went to Argentina where apparently they are quite sought after vehicles...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts