RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm going to admit.. I was one of those guys who said.. "V8? I dont need that.. the V6 is completely fine"....

Till I really got behind the wheel of one.

Couldn't be happier.. was originally aiming for a V6 dynamic 2018 but really didn't care much for the tech once I got around to playing with it and just loved the raw power of the V8...

Nothing too fancy..

Found her with only 11,500 miles, 21" wheels, TFT display, Cameras Everywhere, Ambient Color Lighting, Black on Black, Heads Up Display, Parking Assist, Dynamic mode...

Ordering my Tune next week for that 605hp glory... powder coating the wheels a dark grey (to match the front and rear lowers), then blackout the front and rear "Range Rover".

IMG_8526 by Matthew Love, on Flickr

IMG_8528 by Matthew Love, on Flickr

IMG_8527 by Matthew Love, on Flickr

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
297 Posts
Yeah, so true eh?
The v6 is more than capable. But then you try the v8 (especially the dynamic with the digital cluster and the other small extras) it really makes you want to make the switch! The NA V8 was even really nice in my Jaguar XF I had. I actually preferred it to the SCV6 (more emotion/feeling based than scientific).

Congrats on the purchase! Try not to drive it in dynamic mode too much... or never keep it in normal mode? Lol

Dare I say, exhaust upgrade? ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts